Date (recent)
Price (highest first)
Price (lowest first)
1966 chevrolet SS - Used Cars

1966 chevrolet SS for Sale ( Price from $31500.00 to $88995.00)

6-8 of 8 cars
Sort by
Date (recent)
On page
20

1966 Chevrolet Nova SS

Gilbert, AZ 85233, USA
88,665 Miles
Gilbert, AZ
$31,500.00
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS

Please message me with questions at: johnnie.billips@powdermail.com . This is a very nice example of a authentic Nova SS L79. It is matching number (original engine from Chevrolet at time of production) engine code 362ZI which is ...

  • Mileage: 88,665 Miles
  • Location: Gilbert, AZ 85233
  • Exterior: Red
  • Transmission: Automatic
$31,500.00
 

1966 Chevrolet Nova SS

Mesa, AZ 85204, USA
Mesa, AZ
$46,995.00

A strong V8, four-on-the-floor, and a great color setup are the reasons that attracted you to this 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova. But then you discover the super clean presentation everywhere, right down to the undercarriage, on this ...

  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85204
  • Exterior: Marina Blue
  • Seller: Autabuy
$46,995.00
 

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396

Mesa, AZ 85204, USA
Mesa, AZ
$62,995.00

A numbers-matching 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 convertible restored to a triple-black presentation is exactly what muscle car dreams are made of. And then you see that it has everything you want " from four-on-the-floor to ice-cold ...

  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85204
  • Exterior: Black
  • Seller: Autabuy
$62,995.00
 
Mesa, AZ
$88,995.00

You're looking at a real-deal 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396, but this icon of American muscle has been brought into the modern age with fuel-injected 572ci V8 power, an upgraded suspension, an A/C interior, and so much more. So ...

  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85204
  • Exterior: Lemonwood Yellow
  • Seller: Autabuy
$88,995.00
 

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Ss 396

Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
73,395 Miles
Mesa, AZ
$62,995.00

GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: A numbers-matching 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 convertible restored to a triple-black presentation is exactly what muscle car dreams are made of. And then you see that it has everything ...

  • Mileage: 73,395 Miles
  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85201
  • Exterior: Black
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Seller: FossilCars
$62,995.00
 

1966 Chevrolet Nova SS

Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
64,797 Miles
Mesa, AZ
$46,995.00

GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: A strong V8, four-on-the-floor, and a great color setup are the reasons that attracted you to this 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova. But then you discover the super clean presentation everywhere ...

  • Mileage: 64,797 Miles
  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85201
  • Exterior: Marina Blue
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Seller: FossilCars
$46,995.00
 
2,141 Miles
Mesa, AZ
$88,995.00

GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: Youre looking at a real-deal 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396, but this icon of American muscle has been brought into the modern age with fuel-injected 572ci V8 power, an upgraded suspension ...

  • Mileage: 2,141 Miles
  • Location: Mesa, AZ 85201
  • Exterior: Lemonwood Yellow
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Seller: FossilCars
$88,995.00
 

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

Phoenix, AZ 85009, USA
41,912 Miles
Phoenix, AZ
$42,950.00
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

I am very pleased to offer you this 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible. This Chevelle will just get up and go! The Marina Blue exterior paint shows very well. There are a few little blemishes in paint just to let you know. The black ...

  • Mileage: 41,912 Miles
  • Location: Phoenix, AZ 85009
  • Exterior: Marina Blue
  • Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
  • Seller: AZ Classic Rides
$42,950.00