Is300 horsepower for sale on US's largest classifieds sites (12 results)
Selling my 2001 Lexus IS300 for $3500 obo. Has high milage but the majority of it is highway miles. Hate to even sell it but I have too many vehicles and rarely drive it anymore. Some extras on it are a flip out touch screen stereo and 10 inch AudioBahn base tube subwoofer, black after market 18\" whe
Year: 2001, Make: Lexus
2002 Lexus is300 5 speed manual with 125600 miles on it, has new tires about 2 months old alignment done at the same time, new spark plugs and wires, Vehicle maintenance is up to date, has navigation system 215 horsepower3.0 liter inline 6 cylinder DOHC engine with variable valve timing4 Doors
** PEARL WHITE ** 2002 Lexus IS300 ! This is a must see vehicle ! Loaded with every option Available ! Black leather interior, Automatic Transmission, 3.0 liter engine with 117,000 miles, Cold a/c, Heated seats, Power windows, Power door locks, Keyless entry, Premium sound, Cd player, You name it thi
Year: 2002, Make: Lexus
I have an 2002 Lexus IS 300 Sedan 4D, automatic transmission, CLEAN Title. I bought this car in 2009. The car was taken very carefully (fueled with 92 premium oil only), and it is still in excellent condition!! You cant find other best deal else place. The auto parts most are replaced due to maintain...
Year: 2002, Make: Lexus
I'm going to keep it real simple with this one. 95% of vehicles on the road you get in and you drive. The other 5% you get in...and you actually become part of the car. I personally drove this 2016 AWD IS300 and the experience was amazing. The difference between a car like this and
We are selling our Beautiful 2002 Infinity I-35 luxury Package It is In Perfect Running Condition and It Looks Great Our Infinity I35 is comparable in Quality to the Lexus Is300 Is 250 & Es 300, Toyota Avalon, Camry, Acura TL, Honda Accord, Mercedes E, BMW 3 & 5 series, Very Luxurious & Fin
Hey guys, I\'m selling an sc400 with the updated VVTI 1UZ engine, which has 300 horsepower. Its a great RUNNING AND DRIVING car that\'s also got a lot of power. I daily drive this car everyday and I trust it completely. It has been very reliable. It has a few small issues though, squeaky over bumbs an
1998 Honda Civic Ex 4door Clean title!! pink slip in hand, Motor has about 80,000 miles,Chassis has 220,000, brand new clutch exedy. Brand new paint job 4/10/12 with three year warranty on receipt, brand new front tires 205/40R16 and rear 205/50R16 at 90%, had alignment done 5/2012. Kspor...
For Sale is this beautiful and clean 2002 Lexus IS300. It is a true sports sedan. It handles great, Runs great, 110K. It has had regular and timely maintenance. It has great power from a DOHC 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder engine. Equipped with variable valve timing, the engine spins out 215 horsepow
: 2005 LEXUS IS300 | Absolutely Red with Black Leather Interior | Moonroof | AM/FM/6-Disc CD Player | Climate Control | Interior Air Filtration | Cruise Controls on Steering Wheel | Bucket Seats | Rear Ventilation | Remote Power Door Locks | Power Heated Mirrors | External Temp Display | 4-Wheel
V6, 160k, 2nd owner, Runs Excellent, Strong, no leaks issues, or lights on, top of the line model, power everything, sunroof, leather, 225 horsepower, all services up to date, clean Carfax,(602)332-533 Toyota, Honda, Camry, accord, civic, Lexus, BMW, is300, gs400, Acura, Integra,