Refine your results
Location

06 buick lacrosse for sale on US's largest classifieds sites (19 results)

On page
20

06 Buick LaCrosse cxl

$4,250.00
1 week ago
East Leroy, MI, USA
136,000 Miles
East Leroy,MI
06 Buick LaCrosse cxl

Great shape, below average miles for the year. Runs like a top, air blows cold, all windows work and are tinted. I bought the car originally for my wife as a commuter car a while back. Because of this I went through the car and did all the routine maintenance. This was all done at 121,000 miles approx...

$4,250.00
 
136,000 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick LaCrosse -sale or trade

Make offer
2 months ago
Grand Forks, ND, USA
157 Miles
Grand Forks,ND
06 Buick LaCrosse -sale or trade

06 Buick LaCrosse CXL Loaded leather, sunroof 3.8L black. Nice clean car new battery front wheel bearings and brakes and front tires ready to drive anywhere. 157,xxx miles.$ 4,600.00 O.B.O no pay pal, shipping, or scams thanks kelly blue book is about $5500.00 May take Ford or Dodge 4+4 pi...

Make offer
 
157 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

Make offer
2 months ago
Topeka, KS, USA
Topeka,KS
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get a

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

Make offer
2 months ago
Topeka, KS, USA
Topeka,KS
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get a

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

$10,295.00
2 months ago
Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
Chippewa Falls,WI
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get a

$10,295.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

$10,295.00
2 months ago
Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
Chippewa Falls,WI
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get a

$10,295.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick LaCrosse

$2,800.00
2 months ago
Riverside, OH, USA
Riverside,OH
06 Buick LaCrosse

This car only has 103xxx miles on the 3800 motor,runs and drives great. Call or text

$2,800.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick Lacrosse Allure

$4,750.00
3 months ago
Mount Pleasant, MI, USA
132,000 Miles
Mount Pleasant,MI
06 Buick Lacrosse Allure

Selling my uncle\'s 2006 Buick Allure CXS. This is the same exact car as the lacrosse with a different name plate. Runs and drives great and looks really nice also. It has brand new tires and a new windshield. This car has the 3.6L vvt engine with an automatic transmission. Any questions please call t...

$4,750.00
 
132,000 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick LaCrosse CX

$4,250.00
3 months ago
Helena, AL, USA
Helena,AL
06 Buick LaCrosse CX

144k milesClean Title. Title in hand!Everything is in working order (AC, Heater, fluids updated, etc)Drove it in 20 states but there\'s a ding on the right front fender and right rear quarter panel. Will deliver for $1/mile up to 250 miles. No tears or smoke burns etc.Tires in

$4,250.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

$10,295.00
4 months ago
Chippewa Falls, WI, USA
Chippewa Falls,WI
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get app

$10,295.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

Make offer
4 months ago
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Colorado Springs,CO
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!Helping people get app

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

Excellent Condition 06 BUICK LACROSSE CXE

$4,500.00
6 months ago
KANSAS CITY, MO, USA
131,000 Miles
KANSAS CITY,MO
Excellent Condition 06 BUICK LACROSSE CXE

I have for sale a 06 Buick lacrosse CXE it has fully loaded with power everything heated Leather seat sunroof premium stereo with CD player a.c./ heat with dual climate zones clean inside & out low mileage New tires call PLEASE I WILL NOT RESPOND TO MANY SCAMS

$4,500.00
 
131,000 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

Make offer
6 months ago
Carnegie, PA, USA
Carnegie,PA
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

AS LOW AS $199 DOWN*CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

Make offer
6 months ago
Carnegie, PA, USA
Carnegie,PA
>>06 Buick Lacrosse - BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $ DOWN*

AS LOW AS $199 DOWN*CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick lacrosse

$3,600.00
6 months ago
Athens, AL, USA
Athens,AL
06 Buick lacrosse

This car is in perfect running condition the inside still looks like it\'s brand new mechanically sound it\'s a one owner it only has 150,000 miles serious inquires call

$3,600.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick LaCrosse CX

$3,500.00
7 months ago
Fort Myers, FL, USA
154,000 Miles
Fort Myers,FL
06 Buick LaCrosse CX

06 Buick lacrosse CX 
3.8L v6 FWD 
154k miles. 
Super clean and runs perfect clean tittle.

$3,500.00
 
154,000 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick lacrosse touring edition

$2,000.00
7 months ago
Winsted, CT, USA
127,000 Miles
Winsted,CT
06 Buick lacrosse touring edition

I have a beautiful 06 Buick that I am selling. Has a dent on the front passenger side door and wheel panel. and driver side bumper.Car otherwise is in great condition. Leather seats,seat warmers. If you\'re interested please text or call. I will send pictures upon contact. $2000 obo

$2,000.00
 
127,000 Miles 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

06 Buick lacrosse

$4,500.00
7 months ago
Athens, AL, USA
Athens,AL
06 Buick lacrosse

This car is in perfect running condition the inside still looks like it\'s brand new mechanically sound it\'s a one owner it only has 150,000 miles serious inquires call

$4,500.00
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

>>06 Buick Lacrosse -USED CARS- BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $...

Make offer
8 months ago
Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
Cedar Rapids,IA
>>06 Buick Lacrosse -USED CARS- BAD CREDIT? NO PROBLEM! LOW $...

AS LOW AS $199 DOWN*CALL 855-388-2937 FOR FASTEST APPROVAL* or visit us at: www.CarHop.comLOW ON CASH, WITH BAD CREDIT? DRIVE TODAY - WE CAN HELP!Our goal is to help you get a vehicle you can afford with a warranty TODAY!

Make offer
 
 

Make: Buick, Model: Lacrosse

On page
20
0.000780117511749